Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Navarios' Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Navarios

Navarios' Application Empty
PostSubject: Navarios' Application   Navarios' Application EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Heya, the name's Nav, i'm 19 and live in the UK. I have a working mic and I play Guild wars 2 most days.

My previous MMO experience is arena's in WoW to a high rank (around 18-1900)
I also used to play GvG's in original Guild wars most nights as well as playing HoH and usually making it to the final or semi-final round.
I don't play WoW anymore however the other game aswell as Guild Wars 2 that I do play still is LoL in which I am the leader of a team that are aiming to be gold or even platinum ranked this season. So as you can see i've always actively participated in PvP in the games I have played.

I currently play Necromancer/mesmer for another guild in tournaments we always either win or in rare cases come 2nd.
I'm looking to play Engineer in tournaments as well and the reason I'm applying is that I'm looking for a serious guild to pvp with as the game evolves in the same direction of the original game Smile

I'm the type of player that excels at playing the most complicated builds as opposed to the easy. In League of Legends my favourite champions are the ones with the most interesting mechanics and that are rated as having the highest skill cap. That's why I find engineers mesmers and necromancers so fun to play in Guild Wars 2 so far as they have quite high skill ceilings and once mastered are a force to be reckoned with.

I hope to hear back soon Smile

My Engineer is called Lyae Evecraft
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Navarios' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navarios' Application   Navarios' Application EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi Nav , thanks for your apply unfortunately we are looking for more experienced players I wish u gl with finding a guild , hf in the game.
Rejected,
Epac
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Navarios' Application
Page 1 of 1