Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Dawnlol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnlol

Application Dawnlol Empty
PostSubject: Application Dawnlol   Application Dawnlol EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Hey guys,

First off let me introduce myself.
My name is Elco de Jong, 20 years old and I live an hour away from Amsterdam, I've played compedative pvp for about 6-7 years now and ive been gaming ever since i could hold a game controler.

In general i consider myself a nice and considered guy, you will NEVER EVER see me flame / rage on my team members, thats an unspoken rule I have with myself.
I am very punctual aswell, if i agree to show up to something I always show up, if the unexpected occures I will give word out in advance.

In the recent past i have been playing high end arena in World of Warcraft, I play rogue with big names like Craze, Ayato, Marm and a few other names.
I have played (and won) against really top notch teams like Mirlol, Raiku, Hydra, Barburas, Aszhene, Draintrain, Another, Inflame and the list goes on.

I've been playing GW2 since the official release and still have alot to learn, I have the potential to become really insane tho.
I'm joining normals games with team paradigm as much as I can for practice.
Atm i'm playing 100% thief, I think that i will pickup elementalist in the future becouse its such an underreprisented profession in the compedative scene.

I could go on and on and on about myself but i want to keep it short but powerfull, contact me on your forum if you have more questions you like to ask.

With kind regards,

Dawnlol.

PS. check out my stream once in a while, I don't stream alot but occasionaly when i feel like it: twitch . tv / dawnlol.
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Dawnlol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Dawnlol   Application Dawnlol EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Hi Dawnlol , really nice application .I cant think of anything more to ask right now.Ive been playing high end arena too in wotlk , good old times.
Accepted. You can /w me ingame to invite.
Epac
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Application Dawnlol
Page 1 of 1