Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Juhachi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juhachi

Application Juhachi Empty
PostSubject: Application Juhachi   Application Juhachi EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 am

1. How old are you and where are you from?
Hey! My name is Amir and I'm 18 years old from Sweden, Stockholm.
Altho I'm actually half Arab/Finnish and speaking fluent English/Swedish.

2. Previous MMO PvP experience?(Tell us about your pvp
backround/history , for example your best accomplishment
at any game , you can also tell us with who have you played
previously).

I played WoW since the very start, Playing as a Warrior in Vanilla I made it to Rank 9 (Centurion) considering how young I was at that point I'd say it was a pretty good accomplishment.

As Vanilla was coming to an end I quit for quite a while, until Season 2 of TBC where I started again, in S3 & S4 I achieved Gladiator as Warrior "Macestun cheers "

Once again I had somewhat of a break until late S7 and played rather casually in S8 around 2,2-2,4k, as Cataclysm was released and S9 started with the Rated Battlegrounds me and a couple of teammates started a PvP section in the guild Logic @ Ragnaros, most of our players got up to 2,5-2,6k RBG rating the first month and we beat some of the top RBG teams in EU, later on I transferred to Haomarush to play with my brother (Sèb) in Hydramist where I did RBGs with players like Sèb obviously, Moldran, Glyptic, Hydra, Wizik, Fabio, Along with a bunch of others, later on I transferred to play a 3s team on Talnivarr after getting recruited through an Arenajunkies recruitment post where I played a 47-1 win ratio KFC on 28xx and played and (won) several times against Barburas, Drudenhaus & Bloodx RLS.
Later on I transferred to Stormscale to play with Wizik, Rudd, Linkx and Diablous in 3s/5s also tried abit of WLD with Draintrain and Minpojke, played abit, then I just quit and been playing casually from time to time altho in S10/S11 I just felt like WoW PvP had turned to shit so yeah.

3. Describe yourself as a PvP player.
(Your likes , mostly played class , combo , etc.)

In all of the MMOs I've played I always stick to a Melee class, mostly Warrior-ish classes.
When it comes to combo I always prefered healer, caster, warrior like I played in WoW, GW2 doesn't really work that way but yeah.
I consider my communication when it comes to PvP very good and building synergy with teammates.

4. Why do you want to join us?
(What do you want to achieve in this game etc.)

Mainly I want to have fun, to achieve that I feel like I need a guild with a good atmopshere with fun and social/polite players that I can feel comfortable with, While also playing Competitive/Team based PvP higher than average level with a stable group of players.
- - -

5. Your questions/ideas?

As of now I'm currently only playing Warrior in PvP, as Longbow/1H Sword, Shield. However I've heard it might not be that optimal for structured high level PvP so I'm open to changing Profession or builds dependable on what the Guild needs.
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Juhachi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Juhachi   Application Juhachi EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 am

Hi there Juhachi ,

looks more then decent , would be great to have you among us.
Im trying to get people like you together so we can achieve something here.
Accepted.
/w me ingame for invite.

Epac
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Application Juhachi
Page 1 of 1