Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Vangrance Allround

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vangrance

Application Vangrance Allround Empty
PostSubject: Application Vangrance Allround   Application Vangrance Allround EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:24 pm

1. How old are you and where are you from?
I'm 21 years old, Male and i come form the Netherlands

2. Previous MMO PvP experience?

Aion
I played for 1year aion and whas 1 of the dangerous Assassins on the server i whas playinf there to in a Top Legion it whas number 2 of the server.

WoW
Played allot Random Battlegrounds with friends it whas just for fun but it bored me very fast..

GW
I played for 4years GW i whas GW Officer in the Guild where i whas sitting we did allot GvG and Heroes i played couple of tourn for real prizes Smile

League of Legends
i played 1 of the hardest roles in LoL named Jungler u always need to improve ur routes, know when u need to gank and when u need to farm most of the time i whas a Bruiser/tank so i needed to know when to engage and when not ( i whas team captain)
3. Describe yourself as a PvP player.

Most of the time i play Scout class Rangers or Thiefs in PvP but i wanted something else and playing atm Mesmer, Guardian and Engineer in Pvp.

I like the playstyle what the mesmer brings its allot of chaos, the only thing i need to think about it dat they are very squishy :d.

Aion
Assasssin

Guildwars
Warrior or Ranger

WoW
Druid or Paladin

4. Why do you want to join us?
I'm looking for a HC PvP guild like i said earlier i played allot PvP in GW Heroes, GvG etc etc and i played 4years League of Legends on high lvl Second best team of Benelux and top 30 EU, and wanted dat team feeling back but then in GW II Smile and i hope i can find it here

I want to improve myself and to improve the team with tactics etc etc, and i have always the feeling dat u learn more in a team formation then u play solo

Greetz
Vangrance
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Vangrance Allround Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Vangrance Allround   Application Vangrance Allround EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi Vangrance , Thanks for your apply ,

Im sorry to tell you that we are looking for players with better pvp backround/history .
I wish you glhf in the game.
Rejected,
Epac
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Application Vangrance Allround
Page 1 of 1