Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Jexster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jexster

Application Jexster Empty
PostSubject: Application Jexster   Application Jexster EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:35 pm

1. How old are you and where are you from?
Hello my name is johnatan and I'm 20 years old from Israel
Im computer science student and also playing competitive games since i was 14

2. Previous MMO PvP experience?(Tell us about your pvp
backround/history , for example your best accomplishment
at any game , you can also tell us with who have you played
previously).

I played wow since vanilla,i was playing casually till tbc came out at that point i found high success in pvp and decided to try competitive i achieved brutal glad on my warrior in 2s and since then i cant play game if it doesnt have a competitive mode.
Wotlk: came out i decided to quit cuz i didnt like the state of the game at the end of season 5 i came back leveling a hunter at the start of season 6 i found success really quick with it and was able to push it with my team up to 2.6
at s7 i achieved 2.7 with phd and thats basically when i decided to just give up because the game was just not fun anymore for me.
Cata:played a little bit of cata up to 2.5 but it was casually because wow turn into a bullshit zerg me down game.

i will mention another game i was playing. its not an mmo but its competitive game so i might aswell do it.

League of Legends:if not for guild wars i would probably still play and push it till im a top player

i was in the pro players elo league sitting at 2.1 elo. playing with people like guardsmanbob,ocelote and so on .

3. Describe yourself as a PvP player.
(Your likes , mostly played class , combo , etc.)

in mostly all the mmo's iv'e played ranged classes but in gw i prefer to be melee because thats what i feel like i should be playing thats why i decided to play a thief as a main.
combo:always prefered to play the hunter,melee,pally
as a competitive player im always focused when im in a tournament or ranked match if my team lose i instantly go and try to improve it because i know something is wrong im really competitive when i win a match against my own class it make me feel even better.

4. Why do you want to join us?
(What do you want to achieve in this game etc.)

mainly,i want to be in a guild that want to have fun,aim high and to be in a stable group
5. Your questions/ideas?

N;A
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Jexster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jexster   Application Jexster EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi Johnatan , impressive apply. We are looking for players like you.
Accepted , /w me ingame for invite
Epac.
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Application Jexster
Page 1 of 1