Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Malamx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malamx

Application Malamx Empty
PostSubject: Application Malamx   Application Malamx EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 pm

1. How old are you and where are you from?
Hello im 19 years old and i come from sweden

2. Previous MMO PvP experience?
before this i played WoW both pve and pvp but in the later year i got stuck in the pvp bracket play alot of arena/RBG in all brackets i

3. Describe yourself as a PvP player.
I just love pvp not rly a pve guy anymore got tierd of it in the past game/games... so far i played ranger warrior and engineer..i like ranger the most. i love the fact of running around kiting whit the bow and still have some decent melee dmg to. Like the attacks CDs..guess i just like the whole playstile.
im no rager that fake dcs everynight Smile..always try to get better. cuz of arena i played in WoW i learnd when to use my cds offensive/deffensive so i always have control on my CDs and save dodge roll to the right time.

4. Why do you want to join us?
I rly want to play competitive pvp fight at the top and win and be among the top players and ive looking for a PVP only guild and after ive saw ur info this looks like the guild for me!Very Happy

- - -

5. Your questions/ideas?
nope...
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Malamx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Malamx   Application Malamx EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi there.
I guess this is the same thing here as in last apply.You are not what we are looking for glhf in the game.
Rejected ,
Epac.
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Application Malamx
Page 1 of 1