Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thief Application - Verard Risenverg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verard

Thief Application - Verard Risenverg Empty
PostSubject: Thief Application - Verard Risenverg   Thief Application - Verard Risenverg EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm

~How old are you and where are you from?

-My name is Dante Vertorre, 20 years old, been studying civil engineering in a university in Athens(Greece) for 2 years.

~Previous MMO PvP experience?

-With WoW being my main MMO for 7 years, my biggest PvP achievement there was a 2.4k(RMP) 3v3 team made with IRL friends. Although I was a pvp fanboy they mostly focused on pve so I was left back after season11 and decided to try out another MMO. After around a month of trying out MMOs like Aion, Lineage2, Rift, AoC(Friends' Acc) I decided that none could compete WoW in pvp terms so I came back to WoW. Then I heard that guild wars 2 is coming out and decided to give it a try aswell(Bringing along my RL friends:>).

~Describe yourself as a PvP player.

-My main class in EVERY mmo had to be assassin themed, thus, I was playing a rogue in WoW, and a Thief now in GW2. I use double daggers and double pistols as my 2 main weapon swaps and I'm specced 30/30/0/0/10 (Providing lots of damage and great mobility) Since I got to 80 3 days ago I'm still trying out new combinations and builds to see which one will be the cookie cutter and most effective build against most situations. Although, thief pvp in GW2 compared to Rogue pvp in wow is a walk in the park and I don't think I will have any problems on reaching the skill cap for this class(No focus target, no chain coordinated CC, etc) - Also, since you can hotjoin pvp matches from lvl2 with any class in GW, I will make sure I study the mechanics of all the other classes and builds to make sure I know how to counter them on my main.

~Why do you want to join us?

-I'm looking for a hardcore pvp guild here in GW2 to avoid making the same mistake I did back in WoW, I counted way too much on my RL friends and playing with them, and left aside what I really wanted to do, to get even higher ratings and maybe bgroup rank 1. Thus, I will have alts to play with my RL friends, and my thief main for PvP with a guild and maybe some dungeons too with time.

~Your questions/ideas?

-I just want to know your PvP schedule so I can fix mine aswell.
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Thief Application - Verard Risenverg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thief Application - Verard Risenverg   Thief Application - Verard Risenverg EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi there Verard , thanks for your application , looks decent /w me ingame for invite.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Thief Application - Verard Risenverg
Page 1 of 1