Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Fine Specimen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fine Specimen

Application Fine Specimen Empty
PostSubject: Application Fine Specimen   Application Fine Specimen EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Exclamation Subject: Fine Specimen, Necromancer. Desolation EU

1. How old are you and where are you from?
I am currently 21 years old, and i reside in Norway, Oslo

2. Previous MMO PvP experience?(Tell us about your pvp
- Rift
- Aion
- AoC
- WoW
- GW and GW Factions

All the MMOs that have been listed, are games that i have played with a competitive mentality, although i didnt achieve much in Rift Aion and AoC ive been playing alot
of Guild vs Guild at a high end PvP standard in Guild Wars. I have also been playing PvP Rated BG/Arena on Xavius EU, from vanilla WoW all the way till season 6, during that time i managed to become a season 5 Gladiator as a druid, and several duelist ranks playing as a Paladin. Im honestly a serious pvper, im playing to be one of the best and love to win, and learn when i lose.

3. Describe yourself as a PvP player.
Ive been playing Ranger during the beta stage of the game, but rerolled necromancer when the launch came, personally im a 1v1'er. But have the requirements for teamwork play for high end sPvP. I can bring intellectual theorycrafting and strategies that will counter the opponent. I usually play chess when other play checkers

4. Why do you want to join us?
Since im a hardcore PvPer and like to be good at a game, and love to win, Im looking for people who have the same needs and values. I couldnt care less about fame and fans, i just want to be on the top.
Im looking for a guild/Tournament team that tolerate to lose, tolerate pressure and knows how to adapt. The types of players who knows their class and have confident in themselves rather than copying other players and stick to that 1,2,3 strat.
- - -

5. Your questions/ideas?
N/A
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Fine Specimen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Fine Specimen   Application Fine Specimen EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 pm

looking pretty good , solid aplication ..
Accepted.
/w me ingame to invite.
Épac
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Application Fine Specimen
Page 1 of 1