Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Yuukou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuukou

Application Yuukou Empty
PostSubject: Application Yuukou   Application Yuukou EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:09 pm

1. How old are you and where are you from?

Hello, my name is Andreas, i'm 19 years old and i'm from London.

2. Previous MMO PvP experience?

I played World of Warcraft for 7 years, during that time I made a decent name for my self through pvp and pve. I played arena's competitively during TBC at around a steady 2k rating.

Once WotLK came out, I decided to focus my attention on hardcore raiding and was the class leader and main healer in the 5th best guild on the server.

At the start of Cataclysm i had less time to play so decided to leave the guild and created a 10 man raiding guild. The guild was extremely successful, ranking 6th on the overall realm progress, and was the 2nd best 10 man guild.

3. Describe yourself as a PvP player.

As a pvper i have an amazing awareness and understanding for my surroundings. You won't be seeing me stand in the fire Smile. i have extremely fast reflexes and i am able to easily win a 2v1 and occasionally 3v1's in random Spvp on my Engineer.

4. Why do you want to join us?

I'd like a stable and reliable guild that has excellent and competent members who work great in a team and all strive for the same goal (to be the best and get cool looking gear).

5. Your questions/ideas?

I don't really know anything about the guild but reading the information on the forum, you seem like a guild i'd like to spend my time in.

One question i have though is what times would you generally be doing tournaments?
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Yuukou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Yuukou   Application Yuukou EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Yuukou wrote:
1. How old are you and where are you from?

Hello, my name is Andreas, i'm 19 years old and i'm from London.

2. Previous MMO PvP experience?

I played World of Warcraft for 7 years, during that time I made a decent name for my self through pvp and pve. I played arena's competitively during TBC at around a steady 2k rating.

Once WotLK came out, I decided to focus my attention on hardcore raiding and was the class leader and main healer in the 5th best guild on the server.

At the start of Cataclysm i had less time to play so decided to leave the guild and created a 10 man raiding guild. The guild was extremely successful, ranking 6th on the overall realm progress, and was the 2nd best 10 man guild.

3. Describe yourself as a PvP player.

As a pvper i have an amazing awareness and understanding for my surroundings. You won't be seeing me stand in the fire Smile. i have extremely fast reflexes and i am able to easily win a 2v1 and occasionally 3v1's in random Spvp on my Engineer.

4. Why do you want to join us?

I'd like a stable and reliable guild that has excellent and competent members who work great in a team and all strive for the same goal (to be the best and get cool looking gear).

5. Your questions/ideas?

I don't really know anything about the guild but reading the information on the forum, you seem like a guild i'd like to spend my time in.

One question i have though is what times would you generally be doing tournaments?

Hi andreas , ty for your application.

You look rly decent and i would like to try it out with you.Codde(leader) will reply here tonight. We are looking for several good players and after that we will probably stop the recruitment.Ofc the game is new so you can imagine how hard it is to find skilled people by now.
Btw good old times tbc .. 2K rating was solid back then Smile.. Ive played with codde in wotlk mostly , arround 2.5K ratio.
Generally we do tournaments in the evening , like 8p.m
Meanwhile gl in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com
Épac
Admin

Application Yuukou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Yuukou   Application Yuukou EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Application Yuukou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Yuukou   Application Yuukou Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Yuukou
Page 1 of 1