Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Sunkz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunkz

Application Sunkz Empty
PostSubject: Application Sunkz   Application Sunkz EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Hello,

My name is Gijs "Sunkz" Boekestijn, I live in the Netherlands and I am 18 years old. I used to Sport alot, but due to health issues I'm not able to do that anymore. Because of this I started to game alot and ontop of that I am a really compedative person in everything.

I have played World of Warcraft for quite some time, I have reached 2934 rating in 3v3, I have rank 5 in 2v2 in the world. I played warrior/resto druid and back then both spec/class sucked in arena and as a result of that I was the only resto druid in the top 100. Furthermore I haven't played many other MMO. But I have played GW2 since the first Beta weekend.

As I said before I see myself as a very compedative person and I am trying to improve myself all the time, but at the same time a very friendly and talkative persoon. At the moment I play ranger as my main class.

I would like to join your guild, because I am looking for a solid tournament group that plays quite often.

Let me know if you have anymore questions about me.

With kind regards,

Sunkz~
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Sunkz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Sunkz   Application Sunkz EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:18 am

Hi there, we actually dont use this web anymore, but thats not important.
The point is that .. We cannot garantee you a spot in the group right now , we have like 2 groups running atm.If you are ok with that , i have no problem with accepting you.Your exp looks way more then decent. The situation in the guild may change in the future.
Reply here or /w me ingame whats your choice.
Epac
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Application Sunkz
Page 1 of 1