Macestun / Desolation EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore GuildWars2 PvP Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Disco Jones(mTv)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mtv921

Application Disco Jones(mTv) Empty
PostSubject: Application Disco Jones(mTv)   Application Disco Jones(mTv) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:18 pm

1. I am 20 years old and from Norway

2. Previous MMO PvP experience?Play alot of different MMO's like:
Age of Conan
Aion
Little Rift(didn't like it)
but the most competetive one must have been WoW which i played for about 4 years where i got to 1950 mmr i 2v2 and 5v5 in several seasons.

3. Describe yourself as a PvP player.
Aggressive but objectivebased or Supportive and defensive playstyle. Depends on the class im playing. I like to win, but i respect a loss if the opponents were superior and will learn from it/them.
I'v played alot of theif in the beta and early release but i'v started getting into Guardian and love it.
I am running a Greatsword/Scepter n' Board- AoE distruption spec with focus on aegis and retaliation spam. This works very well with a solid team.

4. Why do you want to join us?
I heard from my friend(Fine Specimen) you were an active and very good PvP guild which is something i like. I am looking for a solid team to play and grow with. Win tournaments and farm sPvp matches, but also have a good time.

5. Your questions/ideas?
None
Back to top Go down
Épac
Admin

Application Disco Jones(mTv) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Disco Jones(mTv)   Application Disco Jones(mTv) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:40 am

Hi Disco Jones(mTv) , thanks for your application.

Unfortunately we are looking for players with more experience in the competitive scene.I wish you gl in the game.
Epac
Back to top Go down
https://macestun.forumotion.com

Application Disco Jones(mTv)
Page 1 of 1